Heartland Alliance Ltd-Gte is a service-based human rights group with a world heritage that’s established underneath the legal guidelines of Nigeria with a mission to have interaction as a lead and world participant with quite a lot of stakeholders to create entry to alternatives and assets for complete healthcare and social and financial justice for all. Heartland Alli…
Read more about this company
Mission: FHI360 GF Nationwide Aligned HIV/AIDS Initiative (NAHI) grant
Job Title: Focal Service Supplier (FSP)
Stories to: State Clinician
Location(s): Akwa-Ibom, Cross River, Lagos
Employment Sort: Half Time (Volunteer)
Contract period: 1 yr
The Focal Service Supplier (FSP) will assist the hurt discount gap-filling actions underneath the “Key Inhabitants Group HIV Companies Motion and Response” (KP-CARE 1). This place gives abridged HIV companies to contributors in hard-to-reach areas and round program websites the place there isn’t a OSS. The FSP on this place will present hurt discount and complimentary HIV companies to shoppers particularly, PWIDs in hard-to-reach areas. He / She is going to make a referral to the One Cease Store (OSS) for extra specialised companies, if essential.
Important Duties and Tasks
- Present evidence-based hurt discount companies.
- Help and perform applicable screening processes together with urine and saliva exams for PWIDs.
- Undertake preliminary fundamental historical past taking and scientific assessments and file in digital and paper-based case notes as required for PWIDs enrolled within the HALG hurt discount program.
- Provoke, full and comply with up on referrals to specialist care.
- Work with neighborhood and facility-level workers to offer hurt discount recommendation and help shoppers in remedy to entry different important HALG companies, as required.
- Assess, overview, and handle a caseload of sufferers who’re prescribed opiate substitute drugs.
- Administer long-acting methadone/buprenorphine depots to PWIDs assessed as appropriate in accordance with nationwide pointers and SOP.
- Liaise with and take course from different healthcare professionals, so as to present the absolute best specialist look after shoppers, guaranteeing coordination and continuity of care.
- Produce related studies, motion plans, and developmental service frameworks in response to the wants of the group and managerial requests.
- And every other duties which may be assigned.
To carry out this job efficiently, a person should have the ability to carry out every important responsibility satisfactorily. The necessities listed beneath are consultant of the information, ability, and/or competency required. Cheap lodging could also be made to allow people with disabilities to carry out the important features.
Schooling and/or Expertise:
- A level in Nursing and prior expertise working in an NGO setting.
- Good Networking within the Group of Protection and good information of the terrain.
- Speaks Primary English and the language of the world lined.
- Should uphold confidentiality and all the time supply HIV Care companies.
- Drawback Fixing Abilities – Identifies and resolves issues in a well timed method, fixing conditions; makes use of cause even when coping with emotional subjects.
- Interpersonal Abilities – Focuses on fixing battle, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others with out interrupting; retains feelings underneath management; stays open to others’ concepts and tries new issues.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in optimistic or unfavorable conditions; listens and will get clarification; Responds effectively to questions; demonstrates group presentation expertise; speaks the native language of the folks.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively.
- Teamwork – Balances group and particular person obligations
- Variety – Reveals respect and sensitivity for cultural variations; educates others on the worth of range; promotes a harassment-free setting.
- Ethics – Treats folks with respect; retains commitments; conjures up the belief of others; works with integrity and ethics; upholds organizational values.
- Judgment – Shows willingness to make choices.
- Motivation – Units and achieves difficult objectives; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- The worker shall be required to co-locate with native companions normally in the identical workplace.
- The worker is required to journey often to usually insecure and limited-resource environments.
**Be aware: Candidates ought to specify their desired location with reference to utility. Any utility and not using a specified location is not going to be thought of**
and certified candidates ought to apply utilizing the Apply Now button beneath.